Tuesday, 1 June 2010


Some people love to make enemies. Good thing I am not one of them.


Hi everyone.
I wanted to write a blog entry on life one day, but today's entry will be something random. :D


Okay. I guess all of us have to admit we have times we want to relieve some stress and we go shouting or screaming or go to sleep or cry or self-study (do self-study relieve stress?) or whatever you do to feel better.
For me is go nuts (or cookies) and do some yoga. Not that I know yoga much but my mom sort of do and taught me how to when I was young but I pretty much forgot the steps.
Or not I go really quiet and think of what will happen in the future like example I have a chio car like audi or something. And a beautiful house and maybe I will live with some of my friends like how we planned to. (Doesn't hurt to dream!)
I love to think of the future, thinking how wonderful it might be.
It might not be wonderful itself in the future, I might be poor or something. Or maybe I am happy in the future or maybe I am single forever. Actually I sort of don't mind being single forever, if you'd ask me.
I mean, like what my mom always always say, love is not as important as water and oxygen.
And it is not like I am not capable enough to support myself right? Just study hard now lah.
Yes you did not hear me wrong. I am going to study harder for PPR2 and I will do well.
I will prove my mommy wrong. (Watch out mom, I'll use my result to scare you.)


Oh ya, by the way if I get damn good marks my mom will reward me with something special.
Hopefully she'll keep her promise.


I'll need to improve my math, science and humanities.
Actually english too, but I didn't mention it because I don't want to seem stupid.
I am not stupid okay, it's because I haven't been concentrating on my studies lately.
EOY is test on whole year or subjects taught after July?


I really need to buck up. Have been slacking for few months and sleeping in class almost for all lessons.
I'm also the first one to sleep during MYE.
So slack loh!
I guess because no motivation. Actually it's because of laziness.
Ha, who am I kidding.

Okay everything is fucking confusing.


I have learnt that I should never trust a person so damn it quickly when I barely know much about her/him. (I should use the word 'her' as example but it refers to both genders so I guess I just put both.)

By the way! I just 'wrote' about how I feel about relationships with people like friendship and kinship and all those shit that I thought of in my mind.
Actually the definition is simple but the real thing is fucking complicated.
But guess what, life is all about shit and stuff.

Oh ya, in Charmed Paige said it is okay to hate.
Sort of agree with her, but her definition for 'hate' for that case is different.
Because Prue died, Piper couldn't live her live properly.
Like, she goes demon hunting everyday and instead of demons hunting her, she hunt demons.
(She's behaving like a demon)
Then when she hunt a demon call Fury, she got attacked by it and turned into a Fury.
A Fury kills a criminal. Like shoplifters or murders. All criminals.
But Fury is a bad creature, so they had to extinguish the Furys.
So Phoebe used Cole as bait and the Furys, including Piper, came.
Then Leo came and orb Paige and Piper to where Prue is buried at.
Paige told Piper it is okay to hate Prue for leaving Piper alone and not caring about how Piper will feel.
Piper cried like crazy when Prue died.
Prue is so nice and all, understandable why Piper and Phoebe cried until like mad.

I wonder if Paige will live with Piper and Phoebe.
I wish they get along better. But Paige can never replace Prue.
Although Piper can. But Phoebe will have to replace Piper and Paige replace Phoebe.
Sound so confusing.
OKAY I GO WATCH CHARMED NOW BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment