Wednesday, 9 June 2010


Rachel offline already and I am really bored. :(

I am going to blog about random crap! :D


Was chatting on phone with Carol and Hui Yan on phone and we made up random stories.
Fairytales and real life stories. :D


At first is Carol make for us all.
Then in the end I decided to make some too.
But it turned out not as well but it's better than Carol's. :/
Nah I'm just joking mine's crappy.

Well in the end me and Chris Matthews Rider eloped to a faraway land. How romantic! :D

By the way in my opinion Joe Donahue is hawt. (a character from a book)
Hahaha! :D


In my opinion- I can only start dating when I am 16 years old.
And- I hope Carol will stop dreaming to be a singer. Don't forgot our another dream!
And- Hui Yan, please cooperate with me leh. :'(
And- My life is starting to suck.


Fucking dreams stop haunting me fudge off!


I feel like screaming. FUDGE!!!!!

Seriously if only thing can be right for that case I wouldn't be so worried.
Fudge.


I wish I can be positive but I just can't.
Even Carol knew and WTF I don't? How can I not realise?
Well I still didnt realise until Hui Yan told me.
Maybe I should get used to her presence. Maybe.


Now my plans are all screwed.
Why some people cannot think for others?
Don't you know other's lives are also fudging hard?
Okay. I don't know what to do now.
Fudge! I am just going to stay at square 1 forever.
Since everyone wants to corrupt me and my plans.
I. AM. STAYING. HERE.




Firstly I have to decide on my future myself.
Not for my friends, not for my family.
Because it is MY life.
Should I be a lawyer?


Starting to be independent. :D
Isn't it a good thing? Okay maybe I am too independent. :/
I mean, maybe sometimes it is okay to depend on your friends?
I don't know.

But will I suddenly break down in the near future?
the start is always so beautiful. After that it is all shit.

Life always throw you random crap like bad dreams and conflicts and a lot more.
I really don't know how to move forward when the path ahead is filled with broken glass everywhere.


I forgot who told me this: I don't cry because crying take too much time and energy and everything still stays the same. I rather use the time to solve the problem.
Something like that. I don't remember.


I hate life but I still have to go on.

Angell

No comments:

Post a Comment