Tuesday, 8 June 2010


What are bad dreams?


I have been having quite a lot of bad dreams lately.
They are so scary.
But I think the recent one made me feel like crying in real life.

When I saw that scene I was in so much pain.
Even if he isn't a good person in real life, in the dream he is.
And when he get so much hurt I feel so so so pain.
It was so fucking scary.
I didn't know what I should be doing at that time.
I should have known that something has happened when the car go crazy.

It's okay that he is irresponsible.
It's okay that he is not at home often.
But I cannot live without him.
Daddy I love you. I haven't said this to you before, not in my life.
This time I am sincere. I don't want more people to walk away from me.

When I wake up from that dream my stomach contracted. I don't know why but it is a terrible feeling.

Even if you are sinned, you are still my dad.
I don't know if you are able to reach Heaven or not, but I hope you can go to Heaven with me.
But I feel like an idiot.


I am still shivering with fear.
God that made me so fucking scared.
I don't want this is ever happen.
It's too scary I don't want to know I am so scared.
I don't want to lose him. I really don't.
Daddy I wished you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment