Monday, 31 May 2010

I learned a lot today.
Through ever experience you had, good or bad, happy or sad, you will realize that when you give up, you lose. If you stand firm, you win.
But some times you have to give in.
Not because you are weak. It is because you are strong. Strong to handle the hardships you will get after you gave in.
Reasons why people can handle hardships is because God sent an Angel down to look after you.


Your mind is so polluted.
Your logic is hay wire. I do not think I should obey any of your rules. I do what I want. And what I want is to make God proud of me.

If you think you have suffered a lot, think again.
I will be the first to say I have suffered more than you.
Because you don't know what kind of crazy mind I have.
A mind that can start a conversation with itself.
Yes it is true. That's why some times I am very indecisive.
I have a weird mind. I know.
But this is a brain that God gave me. I treasure it because it is unique.
(Anyone have crazy brains too? :D)


Sadly I don't like to share my story with people, unless you are extremely close with me. :D
Not easy to get my trust, you know. :D

Basically, I love God for giving me wonderful friends that understand me well.
I love God for guiding me.
Was having a ted bit of trouble wondering of some stuff and some one told me a similar story but it happened too quickly I thought of what I would do if I were in that situation and realized hey I am in that situation and I sort of know what to do.
God is so AMAZING! :D
Can anybody please say Amen? :) (I am just trying to act like a pastor. >< Well at least the pastor in my church behaves like this. But he's really cool.)


I have grown fatter! :(
Sad or what? :(
but oh well, not the first time I've became fat. So I don't mind.
Actually it is the first time I've became fat.
Cause I have eating disorder when I was young.
I was very skinny when I was young!


My eyes are getting very itchy cause the solution from my mask got into my eyes.


My sister just made me laugh hysterically and my mask was ruined. -.-
It's a whitening mask by the way. She got it when she went to Show Luo's concert.
They gave it to her. But I don't know for what. Should give something that signifies him right?
Weird.


Okay I guess I gonna turn in soon I feel so TIRED!

nights ya all! :D


Look who's the real chicken hiding now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment