Monday, 7 June 2010

Imperfect is just the new perfect- Caitlin Crosby


Red Lipstick rocks!



I learn a lot throughout my whole life.
I've learned is that independent rocks.
And I am awesome even though I am not perfect.
But I'll try to be a good person. :)


Friends are people that brings color to your life.
You are important to at least one person.
Life isn't simple but I love it.
God rocks.
I love whatever that I have.



And what I think of the term, friends:
- They are as important as my family members.
- True friends stand by you no matter what.
- True friends share things with each other.
- True friends do things together.
- True friends gives advises on what they think.
- True friends do stupid things together.
And many more.


And what I think of love:
- In my opinion, the love teenagers say are just puppy love.
- I don't believe that if I am attached to the guy of my age that relationship will last.
- Most boys of my age are immature and irritating and childish and immature and childish. And irritating. (Grow the fudge up.)
- Either I am too old or boys of my age are mostly soooo irritating I feel like punching them in the face.
- All in all, boys are too childish. Not my type.
- Told ya Chris Matthews Rider is the best choice for me! :D
- I am going to be a nun.
- Yes it is true.
- I am not joking I wanna be a nun.
- Okay I am joking. I want Jesse McCartney. :D


Okay the last part wasn't necessary but I am really bored. Haha.

Rant on why I hate most boys of my age:
- Irritating.
- Annoying.
- Childish.
- Immature.

Okay lah I myself also not mature at times but hey at least some time I am mature right? :)

I have the urge to punch your face man.
I am serious.
You are very kiddy lah seriously. Stop being so annoy can or not I don't want to dislike anyone since I am a Christian.
If everyone can just shut their mouths and open them at the correct time. Urgh.
Muthafudgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment