Friday, 4 June 2010

OHMIGOD A FUCKING NIGHT MARE!



First I was in school and some friend of Carol's from other school came. (seriously no idea who those people are just random faces.)
But they are not allowed in school so they sort of hide so teachers won't see them.
But then teachers found out. :(
Then the whole class were to run outside the school but then there's a hill there and people in front of me run up the hill. I did the same.
I ran super fast I don't know why, and one of my shoe kind of fell out.
Then I continue running and I saw clouds in front.
I followed the others in front and continue running and running and running on top of the cloud.
But of course we all fall through the cloud and on to a hill.
(If our school really have that hill I'll love it.)
And sadly I lost both of my shoes.


Then we went to assemble.
Mr Siva saw me with no shoes.
And I wore my school shirt on the opposite side.
Something I didn't realize.

Then Mr Siva ask me to go change.
And err in the toilet... You wouldn't want to know it.
SCARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment