Friday, 18 June 2010

Sometimes I wish God would bring me up to heaven, where there are no drama.
I will not feel pain. I will not feel alone. I will not feel sadness. I will not feel loveless. I will not free weak. I will not feel anger. I will not be tempted.


I know God is here, but His presence seemed so far lately.
I don't know why I felt danger. I don't feel safe.

I feel that good people are out-numbered by bad people in this world.


I have no idea now what I should be doing, what lies in the future.
Even though God say that we do not need to worry about the future as it has yet to come, I can't help but wonder, what if I am not good? What if I am evil? What if I go worship Satan? What if I commit suicide? What if I got murdered? What if I go crazy?


I believe God send down angels for each of us.
I don't know who is mine.
I don't understand. I don't know if I have the courage to know everything either.
Somethings are just meant to be secrets.

I am so afraid I might be a follower of Satan's.
Why do I feel that way?
Is this a premonition?


Fudging poodle I am mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment