Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Okay.


This. Is. So. FRUSTRATING.



I have no idea how to react to this.
You guys have to be more responsible to me.
you guys can't just have fights (indirectly) like this and throw the rest in my face.
Thank God I am tough or I might just start weeping and ,oh, commit suicide!


If you didn't, I wouldn't have these shit to handle.
If you had been more responsible, I will be happy as hell now, watching Charmed!

Although I think it is fucking unfair I have to accept that this is my family and if I want to be a part of it I'll have to handle all these.
But you never seem to care for me. All you do is get upset at every little thing I do.
No matter good or bad.
Yes I have been very bad at studies and I get into trouble often but did you even care why I don't get good grades?


Whatever good I did is all forgotten. Whatever bad I did it will forever be there in your mind.


I wish SOMEONE can come in and tell me everything will be fine or don't worry I'll fix this.
I am SO tired of helping.
So sick of doing good that will never be seen.
So sick of being strong.
So sick of encouraging people.
So darn sick of idiots that come in to disturb my life.


I hate people that assume they know how I feel.
You are only looking at the cover. You don't know the real me.
I look like I have no troubles and no sadness. You are so darn wrong.
People that look like they are strong mentally are still human and probably need more help than weak ass people.
But well who cares anyway.
(I wonder why I always write 'you' when I am referring to nobody. At least nobody that I know. Yet.)



Oh ya, special thanks to my daughter Fiona for encouraging me. :D
And thank you my friends even though you weren't here to help I know you guys would if you were. :D


Angell.

No comments:

Post a Comment