Wednesday, 2 June 2010

Anyone seen the apparent longest word in the world?
But it is not in dictionary. It is a chemical name though. I am not going to paste the name here because it is going to flood my page.

Go to this link to check it out: http://sarahmcculloch.appliedgeekery.com/longest-word.html


It's so fucking long!
189,819 words! Who is so bored to create a weird chemical name?
But it's sort of cool anyways.
Wonder if anyone will be so bored to find a substance and make the name have 189,820 words just to disturb this person that gave the chemical its name.


Facebook sort of 'widen' my knowledge, ya know?
I know what's the longest word now. :D
But sadly I don't know how to pronounce it.
I don't think the person that gave it its name knows either. :x


you guys should try to pronounce it.


Angeline Paige Halliwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment