Friday, 11 June 2010







Lady G's new song, Alejandro.

I am not exactly a fan of Lady G but some of her songs are nice.
This one is stuck in my mind and I don't really like it though.
But it is still pretty damn awesome nonetheless.
Although the music video might be quite obscene.
And I don't like the hairstyle she has in the video.
I think the bad romance hair is nice. The long hair one.


I like the style, but I think it'll be nicer if it is thicker.
I love the hair color by the way.



By the way I used google translator and found out 'Alejandro' means Alexander in english. WTH?


I have to be quieter because I am too active.
Maybe I am hyperactive?


I love the show Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief!
Just watched it on computer the day before yesterday.
Logan Lerman is pretty darn awesome.




Funny!






He is just simply GORGEOUS. Hawt!


I wanna buy Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief book cause most of the time movies cut short the story lines cause there isn't enough time.
So yeah I sort of am in love with Percy Jackson aka Logan Lerman.
I wish he would act as Alex Rider too.


Angell. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment