Sunday, 4 April 2010



So today I went out with Rachel, Sean, Derrick and Jia Dong for movie, Clash of the Titans.
I went to meet Rachel at AMK first and we went to eat at Long John Silver.
Then Derrick came to meet us and we continue eating and eating and eating.
then we took some pictures, all of them with Rachel.

When we're eating I don't know what I said, then Derrick said to me," You're nuts."
Then Rachel said," She's not nuts, she's cookies."
I think Derrick said it too. Hahaha if you saw Rachel's tag board you'll understand. :D

So, we went to Bishan Library and Rachel, Derrick and I sat at a corner and chatted.
Then Derrick started singing a funny song about cows.
Then I learn how to sing and join the fun.
Rachel kept saying it's Derrick's fault that I've became so childish.
Well I'm always childish by the way.
Then me and Rachel tricked Derrick.
Rachel started saying I did plastic surgery.
I said ya I have a plastic nose.
He sort of believed for a moment.
He darn stupid. How old am I? Only 14 okay, how to go for plastic surgery?
Okay maybe can go for plastic surgery at the age of 14 but I didn't go. :)
If I really did nose implant my nose won't be so flat already.


Then Sean came to meet us.
Actually I want borrow book one loh. But my account got fine so too bad.
Next time loh.


Went to meet JD.
Bought tickets.
The guys went to buy the food and drink while me and Rachel in first.
We sat at the front row cause no more ticket for 5 of us. Sadness.
Anyway, then the boys came in and the show start.
The show is really nice and the effect was darn cool.
I think it's nice but a but retarded at the same time. But still nice.

Then the boys went to arcade. Urgh I hate arcade.
so me and Rachel went to mac.
Then to Pasta Mania. Wait for the boys to come down.
I call them they keep ,'wait still playing!'. Annoying!

So after few moments they came down, but did not see Rachel and I.
We were just standing beside them.
They a bit blind one. Hahaha.

So ate at Pasta Mania.
Then Rachel and I went shopping and the boys wait outside, presumably chatting.
We spend some time in the cosmetic shop but bought nothing.


So in the end we went home. :)
Then Sean told me he and JD went to Swensen's.
FML I also wanna go!


Overall today's fun. :)


And I love my new blog name. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment