Sunday, 25 April 2010

If having means I have to be unhappy I rather let it go and be happy.




(This girl's hair is nice.)
Hi all faggots and whatever creatures out there.


Man, today is boring.
This morning I woke and my mom said I am supposed to stay at home and study and help my sister out.
I don't really mind though, I don't really care either.
I just wanna relax.


But I hate the fact that it's already 6pm. And I didn't enjoy a bit of today.
Except I watched Charmed and it's effing nice.



Yeah then again, my sister is a really funny person so hanging out with her totally fun.
We are always chit chatting about anything and everything.
We were talking about study and how am I to study when I have so many NDP trainings.
But thank God the trainings are all over but it'll start after exam and hopefully that means I have more time to study and relax.


I'll most likely go home everyday once exam start cause I wanna study real hard and transfer to another school.
Well I hope I'll be able to. Or should I say my sister hope that I'll be able to.

Anyways, nowadays I'll always go out as I hate to rot at home doing nothing.
Although studying is not doing nothing I hate to study.

And I just set a goal in my life- to please God.
You see, I've not gone to church for weeks and I felt very guilty for not going.
So I guess I'll attend the next service. Which is Wednesday I guess.

By doing bad deeds you are poking God's heart.
Right now, each and every second, millions of people are poking God's heart.
Imagine the pain God suffered.
But God still continued to love us.
If someone were to poke my heart I'll kick that person's arse.
But God is so forgiving he didn't kick our arses. Erm sounds quite wrong. But you get the idea.

God sacrificed His only son Jesus to clear our sins.
Jesus sacrificed Himself to clear our sins.
Therefore by doing good deeds we can repay God and Jesus for sacrificing.

Woah. I think I'm possessed. Like in a good way.
For being able to say such meaningful sentences.
Is this like the first time I'm saying such meaningful words?

Okay never mind this, let's move on.

So as I was saying, Mid-year examination is coming.
Time flies, totally.
Well I hope everyone of you study very hard and do your best for MYE and pass with flying colors.


And God, I miss my cousins.
But I don't interact with them much. You know, generation gap/ age gap.
But they are really funny people. That's why I love gatherings during relative's birthday or new year or Christmas or I don't know, when someone move house?
Or just when I am plain bored I guess I can go find them but I won't.
I'll be going out with friends. Hahahas.


Okay. So yup, God's wonderful God's everything.
Well I cannot imagine my life with God.



And everyone, I need to focus on my studies please try to contact me less okay don't message me too often.
And try not to call me without a good reason.
A bad reason is hey-you-wanna-go-shopping or I-am-bored-chat-with-me.
A good reason would prolly be something like Let's-go-study-and-go-shopping-after-studying or maybe something like let's-have-coffee-or-mcdonalds-then-study-then-let's-shop-around-then-study-again-then-shop.
I'll totally go out to study cause I need a quiet environment.


My house is NOT QUIET AT ALL.
Come on, if you call crows and children playing in the playground noise and television isn't noisy I will say my house is effing quiet.
and ya my cellphone and house phone keep ringing non-stop (almost) and most of the time is my mom asking if I'm home yet or what do I want to eat or how's my studies or your teacher called to complain yada yada yada.

Come to think of it I need to ring up my mom now.
She asked me to, okay I am not a mummy's girl.
Okay maybe I am a mummy girl but that's not the whole point the point is I love God. Actually who doesn't?


Once you found God you know nothing is impossible.

Okay since I am bored let me make a list of why God is awesome.
Let's start:
I think God is awesome cause He's there 24/7 to accompany me.
God is awesome cause He forgave all our sins no matter what.
God is awesome to sacrifice His only son Jesus on the cross for us.
Jesus is awesome to sacrifice on the cross for us.
Jesus is awesome as he know what each and everyone of us need.
Jesus is wow cause he could have fight back when he in on the cross but he didn't.
God is awesome cause He loves me.

There's more but I couldn't think now. :X


Okay actually I know this from church. I copied what I wrote on the paper. :X
Here's last words of famous people(Some are mentioned during church service):

I am ready to die for my Lord, that in my blood the Church may obtain liberty and peace.

~~ Thomas à Becket, Archbishop of Canterbury, d.1170

Damn it . . . Don't you dare ask God to help me.
To her housekeeper, who had begun to pray aloud.
~~ Joan Crawford, actress, d. May 10, 1977
(Signifies how much Joan Crawford wants to go Heaven.)

Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit.
From Luke 23:46
~~ Jesus Christ


Get my swan costume ready.
~~ Anna Pavlova, ballerina, d. 1931
(Shows that her passion for dancing will never end.)

Lord help my poor soul.
~~ Edgar Allan Poe, writer, d. October 7, 1849

I have offended God and mankind because my work did not reach the quality it should have.
~~ Leonardo da Vinci, artist, d. 1519



words of forgiveness.
words of assurance.
words of blessedness.


need of wisdom. Everyone need wisdom, no matter who you are.

(I'm just writing down what is in my notes.)



(RACHEL! I WANNA BUY A NOTE BOOK FOR CHURCH SERVICE TOO!)



Ephesians 1:18-20
John 20:15

We have the power to overcome everything.



Okay end.
I need some rest my fever is coming back.

I LOVE GOD TO THE MAXIMUM.

"Do not worry about tomorrow as tomorrow has yet to come."


By the way I dropped into a drain and my leg is hurt and a bit of my skin was scrapped off and if you are curious this is the wound:


A bit bloody but trust me I am fine no big deal.
It didn't really hurt much at first, until I pour ice cold water on the wound it totally hurts like a bitch.
But well I'm still alive and kicking not much damage done.
But I'm sure there will be scar though. Although I do have many scars already so it does not matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment