Sunday, 11 April 2010

2 weeks and 2 days have passed.

This morning I was talking to my sis:

Angell- Okay I've been thinking about this. If I'm ever gonna get married I don't want a big house cause I lazy to clean.
Sister- Then your boyfriend how?
Angell- that's the point.
Sister- move out la stupid.
Angell- I don't want I want big house.
Sister- you just said you don't want big house. What the hell is wrong with you??
Angell- I don't know?


Something like that.

Then I show her pictures and she saw the pictures of Sean's dog.
Sister said,"So cute!"
I said,"So big."
Sis,"and cute!"
Me,"but scary."
Sis,"shut up."


Then a picture of Sean.

I said, "He look so ugly here."
She said,"No loh quite handsome eh!"
I said,"Where got?!"
She look at me with the diao face as if telling me 'you are saying your boyfriend is ugly are you nuts' etc etc.
I gave her the 'I am not nuts I am cookies' face. :D


Hopefully Sean didn't read this part or not he kill me for sure.
But hey my sis praised you! She don't often praise people! Hohohoho.

Okay will update later. :D

Angell.

No comments:

Post a Comment