Sunday, 4 April 2010

The best.

Name of picture: 'Friends'.




Woke up late today. ><
Supposed to meet Rachel at Seng Kang before 12.
But I overslept. Zzz.



Anyways. Went to church at Suntec convention centre.
I saw Jia Dong there. WTF?

So we went inside the hall and wait for everyone to settle down.
Dance performance, sang some songs, bible study, songs.


After bible study we were supposed to pray or something.
got one part is for non-Christians to raise up their hands.
I don't know why I raise up my hand. Well then I went down and prayed.
So I converted twice. Lols?


went to mac with Rachel. ate and stuffs.
then left suntec, went to AMK.
AMK is darn boring. :(
so I went to North Point alone after AMK.
went to pay library fines.
Shop around.
Went home.



Funny stuffs:
HEY 'PLUMPKIN'!
"I AM COW, HEAR ME MOO. I WEIGH TWICE AS MUCH AS YOU. AND I LOOK GOOD ON A BARBECUE!"



I think I am quite fortunate to have such funny (but ridiculous?) friends.

They are: Rachel, Fiona, Sherlynn, Carol, Hui Yan Derrick and more.


If you are wondering why I did not mention Sean, you are very ridiculous cause me and him are not friends. We are in a relationship, jackass. (Why I am so insulting?)


Angell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment