Thursday, 29 April 2010

The difference that makes each special.

Because everyone is different, hence each and everyone is unique.





Joe Chen(left) is so damn pretty.
Ethan Ruan(right) is oh-so hot.

Anyone watch 'Fated to Love You'?
It's awesome.
BTW I think Bai Quan Nv Wang is like Fated to Love You.



Haven't revise for Literature common test yet.
Actually I don't know how to revise for Literature.


Anyways today is quite fun as we were playing charade.


After school went put with Carol, Hui Yan, Linda and Sofea to mac then we went to slack. :)
Was singing with Carol and we were all chatting about random shit.
Sort of love it when we were all being random.

Then went to bus stop with Hui Yan and Carol.
Hui Yan went home to watch Little Nonyah or whatever shit la.
小娘惹 or whatever one.

Okay so me and Carol slacked at bus stop while waiting for our dads to pick us home.
We were talking about a lot of things.
I also forgot what we talk about already.
I think something like people that got motive then get close to you.
Then we keep laughing cause we both keep joking about those people.
And we also talk about personalities and behavior.
Still got a lot but I'm lazy to type them all out. :X


Okay I want go watch tv.

Angell.

No comments:

Post a Comment