Monday, 12 April 2010

I love my daddy!





Today's a bit boring and unlucky.
I broke 2 ribbon hair ties. Fuck.


Then the MC thing I still headache.
Miss Chng will come find me cause I gave her wrong info.
Arse, hopefully tomorrow nothing will happen.
I WON'T DON'T GO FOR NDP TRAINING ALREADY LA. I SICK I ALSO GO LA. I MERLION THERE NOT MY FAULT.


Forget it. People always say think about the present, not the future.
so I should be doing maths now.
Okay but I don't know how to do 5b.
never mind I'll do 3d first.


I wonder if the real Cheng Teng is nice to eat or not.
Random. Cause yesterday I was queuing for food with sister I heard someone ordering Cheng Teng.
So I was thinking it should be nice right or not no one will go eat.
Hahahas.


Anyways, today's lesson is not that bad.
At least no one catch my ribbon. :D

I am feeling a bit crazy today.

P.S: Kaylen is such a nice name.

No comments:

Post a Comment