Thursday, 7 October 2010


Que je t'aime by DoraLovey from deviantART




ZERO GRAVITY.




Life is like gravity. Whenever you want to soar higher, it pulls you back each time.


Hi people.
Bad things happen everyday, be it huge or tiny ones.
But do keep in mind that great things do happen daily too.
Think positive.
(Yes I am trying hard to manipulate myself to be more positive and you should all do it if you are pessimists cause I am.)


THERE IS COMMON TEST TOMORROW AND I TRIED DOING ONE EXERCISE ON MY ASSESSMENT BOOK BUT THERE ARE A TON OF QUESTIONS I DO NOT UNDERSTAND!

I'm gonna cry tomorrow during math common test and keep worrying about it during the weekends and will have a terrible break.




I am somebody that usually don't think twice before acting. Sometimes it is good but most of the times it makes the situation blooooooody.
It always make me regret after those words exited my mouth and wish it can be stuffed right back.

Someone told me that I am someone that may beat around the bushes at times, but in the end I will still spill the beans. Is that a good thing? I don't know.


I have been staying up late these few days and I am sooooooo wornnnnnnnnnn outtttttttttttttttt...


Ciao, everybody!
People that are having examinations soon, good luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment