Tuesday, 5 October 2010

BOYCOTT
[boi-kot]


–verb (used with object)
1. to combine in abstaining from, or preventing dealings with, as a means of intimidation or coercion: to boycott a store.
2. to abstain from buying or using: to boycott foreign products.
–noun
3. the practice of boycotting.
4. an instance of boycotting.



I am going to boycott my computer one day.
But I can't do it because I can't bear to leave it alone.
But it's an important exam!
Should I or should I not?



By the way, I am still thinking of whether to go to 3e1 or 3e2.
But then the thing is what if I cannot get into both classes? Or worse, I get laterally transferred to NA. (No offense whatsoever)


I am THIRTEEN DAYS away from EOY and I am still slacking almost everyday. At least I studied a little today.
But at this rate, I will never pass with flying colors. I'd prolly only get just passes.

I am going to write out my plan for exam, and hopefully I will follow them.


Before exam, I should:

1. Go home study instead of going out till late at night.
2. No more facebook, twitter or games.
3. Pack my room.
4. Revise every subject, not only the ones I am weak in.
5. If I don't know how to do a question, consult somebody that knows, like a teacher or sister.
6. Memorize letter formats for Chinese and English.
7. Do more science questions.
8. Must must must revise history and geography.
9. Sleep early.


During the exam, I should:

1. Check, double check.
2. Manage time well and keep track of it.
3. Skip difficult questions, get back to it later.
4. Do not panic. Be calm.
5. DO NOT SLEEP IN EXAM.
6. Sleep early.
7. Don't overstress myself.
8. Don't think of other things. Focus on exams.


After exams, I will:
1. HAVE FUN!
2. Relax!
3. Don't worry about my results yet!
4. USE THE COMPUTER!


I hate the before and during plan. And I am kind of hoping it works cause I usually will go play instead. :/




I guess school today is fun.

This morning I was kind of tired so I kind of daydreamed the whole first period.
After recess I am more awake so I kind of listened during English lesson.
We did sewing during home econs and I think my file holder is ruined by myself.
We met the Australians today during enrichment. They are AWESOME.
I love their way of teaching. It is interesting. I really enjoyed it.


I guess this concludes my day at school.
Boring, I know.
Ya partly cause I am anti social. :/
Not that I want to be boring, I just don't like to socialize with people.
And I am someone that is easily irritated, even if it is just somebody touching my pens without my permission. I mean, it belongs to me. If you want it, buy la! But that's so unfriendly so I kept quiet. And I really hate it when I am very busy and somebody keeps talking to me. But its rude to ask somebody to shut up so I, again, kept quiet. But when I am extremely bored I will keep pestering Carol or Sherlynn or whoever unlucky cause sitting beside or near me.
I have a weird character. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment