Sunday, 10 October 2010

I WANT I WANT I WANT!


I WANT PRETTY ACCESSORIES AND CLOTHES!


Yes I guess you can say that I am someone who loves pretty things and is MATERIALISTIC.
Nope, not something to be proud of.

Especially when I like nature a lot a lot, but because of my greed and lust, I buy loads and loads of random crap which I do not need.
What a waste of resources!


I believe that God created everything we needed and, well, man modified it and sadly, resources are wasted for our love for things that we already have, but we want it because it is nicer.
I cannot criticize anybody as I sometimes melt when I see something I like.
I need to improve. T.T





EXAMS' COMIN', GUYS! EVERYONE THAT PUT IN EFFORT I HOPE YOU GET GREAT GRADES AND GET INTO A GOOD CLASS!

Remember, you reap what you sow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment