Saturday, 23 October 2010



She's so pretty!





Life is like a flight of staircase each of us climb.
We might slip and fall at times and still are able to get back up.
But unfortunate people may fall and become paralyzed.
Good thing they can go through several sessions to help them get back up on their foots and start going up the stairs again.
Sometimes the staircase can be decorated beautifully.
While some other times, it can be extremely creepy and dark.
During those times, we hope to find a torch, a candle or any sort of light source you can find.
I found God.



I realised some people blog at night, to summarise their day and how awful or how great it was.
There is this blogger which I tune in to every other days and I figured she blogs every day at roughly 8pm. So I only go to her blog and check at 8 past going 9pm.
I think I don't have a specific time as to when I will blog. I blog whenever I can or want to.


Yesterday I went out with my sister and mom to church at night.
It was fun, as I get to know others' experiences after they've became a Christian.
And one of them only get to know God at the age of 60!
They are bunch of really cool old people, and are great believers.
I am inspired by them as they are very proud when sharing their journey with God.
I like these gatherings. It's fun. :)


Before church me and my sister when to McD's to eat.

Hi talking tom!

This picture is inspired by whoever that started this. I forced my sister to do this. I was too bored!

Back of my sister's ipod with emgraved word from her boyfriend.
Darn good brownie, mmmmm...
Don't ask how I got this sticker.
Sister super engrossed in playing tap tap, I think.



Lastly, a picture of me taken long time ago.












Hi I am Angeline your typical school girl with crazy hair and small eyes. :( I really don't like my small eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment