Thursday, 28 October 2010



I'm not perfect, and will never, never be.




I saw a picture (not picture above) done by this talented girl and I can't help but think of myself as a useless person.
I'm not great at dancing. I'm not exactly pretty. I'm not kind and nice to people. I bitch and whine a lot. I am not content. I am not clever. I have really lousy character. I just suck overall.

I don't know why but it just never seem to be enough.
It's like I'm a puppet and people are laughing at me like I am a joke when I am trying so hard to stand back up and kick asses that bullied me but I just can't. I just can't explain how I am feeling right now. It's like I got kicked down a staircase mentally and I lay there needing a helping hand but everyone just came and take a look at the girl that fell on the hard solid floor and laughing. And you may not see it, but it is driving me nuts just thinking about getting up, let alone doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment