Monday, 11 October 2010


She's so purty!










Hot hot hot!


I hate the damn weather.





Well hello. Anyone revising?
I am aware that after 6days, examinations will start.
I'm feeling a mixture of happiness and fear.
Happy because finally the year's ending and we get to RELAX.
Fearful because I am not properly armed and it'll be awkward for I might be spending the first 5 minutes brain farting.
And I am afraid I'd have to throw in the white flag and surrender.
Or I may be so tired due to major mugging the previous night I did not have a good night sleep and use the time given for completing the test to complete my sleep.


And I will pray during examination, hoping God will help me.
I am not sure how God can help, but I sure hope He's willing to.




I kind of wonder what others are doing past few weeks.
Were they studying?
Were they slacking?


I kind of really hope I pass with beautiful 'A's on my result slip. But this hope of mine seem so close, yet so far to reach.



The best way is to turn around, and walk away.
I am a very competitive person. And I LOVE to win.
But that does not mean when I am defeated, I become a sore loser and accuse you for cheating or whatever.
I feel that it is plain stupid and underhanded as you are, actually, the one cheating.
This applies in most circumstances. During a competition, conflict between two or more friends, family, whoever.
I was a sore loser, but I don't exactly accuse anybody for cheating. I just give attitude to my competitor, which is wrong and I tend to regret deeply afterward.
Turning my back towards a useless, trivial matter makes me realize that I am actually avoiding unhappiness.
I don't like unhappiness, and I believe nobody likes it.
Pride is one of my weakness, and stubbornness and senselessness and blah blah blah. Loads more.
I cannot be flawless. I cannot please everyone. I can only make myself happy by making wise choices, and giving up bad ones.


No one can make somebody change. You yourself have to be willing to do so or else no one can help you. Not even God as your heart is closed to everyone.


I sometimes like to keep to myself and think.




I guess I am still improving, I still need reminders to get rid of unreasonableness.

No comments:

Post a Comment