Wednesday, 27 October 2010


LAST MAJOR PAPER DOWN, WHOOHOO!

Today's examination is maths paper two, and coincidentally, the o level students are also taking maths paper two. Good luck to you all! It's little late though cause the exam ended one hour ago.



Well in any case, I am so much for relaxed and I can finally start partying.
Though I have no one to party with cause my sister is still having exams and she is gonna drag me to study with her this Saturday after my financial literacy thing.
She'll be teaching me about secondary 3 maths so it will not be too tough for me next year.
Sweet of her to do this but it's holiday and this is her way of torturing me.
Just kidding.

I am excited and nervous about getting back our report books on 12 November.
Excited cause I want to know how I scored and nervous cause I may fail a lot of subjects and hopefully not english.


Being a student is stressful.
Maybe I am not yet mature, but I definitely know that I am trying my best to be as responsible and as brave as I can because I don't know how long I can hang on to somebody with a tape with her and without realising, further tearing apart our friendship when she can easily mend back this shattered friendship.
I need to be responsible to keep my family from breaking down.
I have to be as brave as possible cause I have no idea which day my parents or sister is gonna pack their luggage and leave.
I don't wish that to happen but some things are just inevitable.


One day we will look back at our lives and see our foolishness and stupidity.
But people should turn back and look at our happiness instead of regretting choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment