Thursday, 21 October 2010

My home econs work.
I have already run out of people to trust.



Tomorrow's EOY paper is tested on GEOGRAPHY.
I am not in the mood to study, again.

So I came to this tiny space of mine and talk about my previous days.



We all breakdown once in a while, cry and empty your hearts.
At least I do that.
It has been a habit for me to stop and rest after a huge battle with life.

One can go through a lot and still hang on and not cry.
But I am not one of them.
I am not tough. I break at the slightest knock. I am fragile.
I get that everyone has their own secrets, own problems.
But somehow, I wish that when I care for people, they will care for me when I need to be cared.
However, because I see too many people that are so double faced, I found out the ugly truth that it is like trying to find a fish that can survive on dry land for a long period of time, humans cannot be 100% trusted.
It is hard to distinct evil from good people.
Often, victims look like culprits and culprits look like victims.

We all need someone to be our rock sometimes.
So that we can lean on and rest.
But is it for sure that one can find a soul mate that understands you more than yourself?
I don't know.
But I am willing to take a risk and find out who is a sincere friend, and who isn't.

I mean it when I say I don't know who to trust.
Don't tell me "oh you can trust me!" It makes me not want to trust you. Don't ask why. I don't know either.



Alright I have to go now.
Take good care everyone. I hope everyone's got their own soul mate to talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment