Saturday, 16 October 2010

I wonder what people do when they are annoyed cause when I am annoyed I'll try to not care about it and it just keeps growing and end up I will start throwing tantrums at everybody and I DON'T CARE.



Yes I am annoyed RIGHT NOW. THIS INSTANT.
I am just so irritated by everyone around me and myself.
I don't understand. I want to study but when I need tutoring, everyone disappeared, or that they are "busy" with FACEBOOK.

OH, SO THAT CAN'T WAIT BUT MY DAMN FUTURE CAN?
FUCK NO.


And I have every reason to panic cause it is quite an important exam as if I don't get good grades I will not be able to get to the class I want to get in and I will be so depressed I might go kill myself.
I MEAN IT.


And stop telling me that God will be disappointed I know He would be I am trying hard too but nothing is going right.
I am going to burst. Literally.





FUCK MY LIFE TO THE MAXIMUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment