Tuesday, 4 May 2010

Once upon a time, there were fairies and unicorns.


Not in the mood to blog.
EXHAUSTED IS THE WORD TO DESCRIBE HOW I FEEL.
I need sleep. :(


By the way guys I wanna cut my hair do you guys think I should?
Shoulder length or a bit longer than shoulder length?

By the way, I'm gonna make a list of things that I currently want. :)
Yeah cause I'm bored. :(

1. Flawless skin. A bit impossible, I know.
2. Fairer skin.
3. Chop off my hair. Shoulder length or longer than shoulder length.
4. My brown hair was chopped off by the way. I went for a trim and wham it's gone. FML. So the fourth wish is to get back my NATURAL brown hair. Prolly it'll turn brown after sometime. I hope it does.
5. I want to change specs. Hahas.
6. Oh I want to watch Bai Quan Nv Wang!
7. I want to be a nun. Sounds silly but ya I wanna be a nun, for the time being.
8. Study really hard and get at least 70marks for EVERY SUBJECT. OMG I can't believe I said this. So difficult. :(
9. Colored contacts.
10. I lost almost all my rubber bands. So I need to buy some.

Okay off to sleep nights. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment