Monday, 10 May 2010

I WAS DAMN UNLUCKY TODAY.
FUCK, TOMORROW WILL SURELY BE ANOTHER UNLUCKY DAY.
ZZZ!




I've changed, why can't you see? Stop judging one by his cover, you're not being fair to me. I am not another typical troublemaker, I am trying my best to focus on my studies, but you, YES YOU, don't give me a chance to prove to you I am not the old Angeline anymore. Well yeah still trying my best to concentrate on studies but you are trying to ruin my plan on studying hard when you think you are helping. You are giving me more trouble, chicken. Can't you just mind your fucking business? I NEED SOMEE PEAC. LIKE SERIOUSLY! CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE AND GO ELSE WHERE TO 'HELP' SOMEONE ELSE STUDY HARD AND BE 'GOOD'. TRUST ME, YOU DON'T GIVE ME HELP. WHAT YOU GIVE IS TROUBLE. NOW WHO'S THE TROUBLEMAKER? ME, OR YOU.






This song is nice. Sister recommend to me yesterday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment