Saturday, 15 May 2010

Alyssa Milano aka Phoebe Halliwell. :D Chio! :DD






Bleeding love by Jesse McCartney. <333
No matter how much you hate a person you still have to love them as they are your sibling as God is our Father and He will not want to see us hate each other.
Forgive and forget is the key.
That's why our brain has limited space, for you to store happiness, not sadness and anger.
Life is too short to hate.


So I went out to study today, and I was checking out a guy instead. ><
Freaking HOT.
Looks like Jesse McCartney! A bit. Hahahas.
He keeps looking at me too.
But Hui Yan say he might be looking at her instead of me.
Who knows right!
Me and Hui Yan keep laughing and I accidentally knock until the rubbish bin.
Hurts like shit. LOL.
Wonder if the hot guy saw me when that happened or not.
If he did I'll never face him again.
Well no guarantee I'll see him again so I don't care.
BTW, He looked at me several times ya know! xD



Voulez vous coucher avec moi ce soir?

No comments:

Post a Comment