Friday, 28 May 2010

Hi.


So tomorrow we have NDP training, which totally suck.
But unfortunately we do not have a choice. Which suck as well.
No CIP points some more. KNS.


I bought a new bag today! :D
It looks like more of my sister's style but I like it.
Might be using it tomorrow, although I scared I will accidentally make it dirty.
But it's really nice. :D


Anyways!
I have been thinking a lot lately. But when I want to blog about it they vanish into thin air.

Okay let me talk about my day.
Woke up at 12pm or something, then used computer for few hours, then my sister and I went out to meet my mom at Orchard.
Actually wanted to eat at Han's Place, but then it sort of disappeared mysteriously.
So we ate at Graffiti Cafe instead.
I drew 'Show Luo FTW' on the wall at Graffiti Cafe, since many wrote 'Lady Gaga rocks', 'SHINee ILY' and '2AM 2PM ONE DAY X333' thingy.
Actually I don't get the 2am and 2pm group thing.
Apparently they are a band which separate into 2 groups, 2 am and 2 pm.
Together they are called one day.
Why not 12am and 12pm? It's the part where am change to pm and pm change to pm what.
Oh well I guess I'm just weird.


Then we went shopping. :D
I bought a bag, mommy bought a hair accessory thing, sister bought a dress.
Overall today is fun.
And I learn that one should never aim too high.
Okay not really AIM.
I think it's more of one should not expect too much from someone.
Yep yep.
Example is like, you WISHED this person buy you a watch. But she didn't promise, you thought that she would. But in the end she didn't, even after you begged her. But you expected too much from that person, so if you don't get the watch, you should be blaming yourself, not that person.
This is what I learnt.


I need to study harder. I aim to pass all subjects for EOY.
If I work hard I will be able to pass for sure 100% guarantee.
Problem is I hate studying.
Hate it to the max.
Guess I'll have to force myself to like these subjects. Totally suck.
I want to get A1 cause my mommy will give me money. :D
Try hard and I'll get what I want. This is my motto.
Hahaha.


Okay blog more tomorrow, goodnight sleep tight remember to put on alarm tomorrow got NDP train don't be late! :D

Oh by the way! Come clean- Hilary Duff is nice. :D


Angeline Chua. I am not your typical girl. Not good with history or language, not good with people or crowd, not good with quarrels or bitches, but I am still me. Accept me for who I am, or not fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment