Wednesday, 10 November 2010

truths will be uncovered.



In one day we can discover a lot of things we didn't know from all sorts of ways.
Choices were also made, that prevent or pull us closer to the truth.
Decide, choose, stand firm and do not change. I want to be like that. Sadly I don't do that. I keep changing and I cannot stick to my choices.
I know too much, but yet, too little as well.

I want too much. I ask for too much. I don't deserve this much. I don't want too much. I want a simple life.
Yes, so I found out I am somebody that can't live without drama.
So I am going to start afresh. Or at least, hope to start afresh.
Isolating myself from the crowd can be a good idea but there are more choices and I believe I can leave this for God to decide. I can count on Him.



I will pray every night. It's a vow.

I found out I am not as innocent as I was when I was a child. I've seen too much of cruelty in life and I am no longer having fun.


I wish I am clear-headed too.
I wish to develop my own style.
I wish for God to hear and help me accomplish my dreams and prayers.
I wish I will never make a enormous drama again.
I wish for world peace.
I wish for global warming to stop.
I wish that tomorrow's dance practice will be fun.
I wish for more people to be happy.
I wish to spread God's words.
I wish to smile more and be happy.



I should really end this post soon. I'm having dance practice tomorrow. I'm not particularly excited but I still have to attend so, good luck to me.


LOVE YOUR ENEMIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment