Tuesday, 9 November 2010

INSPIRATION[in-spuh-rey-shuhn]
1. an inspiring or animating action or influence: I cannot write poetry without inspiration.
2. something inspired, as an idea.
3. a result of inspired activity.
4. a thing or person that inspires.
5. Theology
a. a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b. the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
6. the drawing of air into the lungs; inhalation.
7. the act of inspiring; quality or state of being inspired.




"I'm still freaking scared about my EOY results." -Rachel's blog.
Me too! Good luck to you, Rach. :)

"I DON'T LIKE MY CCA. I DON'T LIKE THIS SCHOOL. I DON'T LIKE THAT PARTICULAR TEACHER. " -Rachel's blog.

"I always pray for life to be easy and now I must pray for myself to be stronger."Rachel's blog.


I love quoting. :)



Life had been quite boring lately. All I did was dance, going to school for dance or check my exam papers, sleep, use the computer, a little e learning work, eat, and other random crap.

I'm quite awake now, and have nothing to do. I should start folding my laundry.
I'm getting back my results soon, and I'm extremely nervous.
Lots of questions fill my mind and it's starting to affect my life. It can't be helped.


There are so many things I have to put down and walk away from.
But I feel that I'm not ready. But time is slowly slipping away. I don't wish to drag, but I have too much doubts I need to clear out.
I took granted of the privilege for being in a first world country, where living condition is good and where we can have education in a nice environment. We have new books easily obtained from book stores and computer to do our projects. We have buildings for us to stay in and proper clothes to wear. Food can be bought at nearby coffee shops or at restaurants or many other places.
I am aware that I'm in a very comfortable position, and will not need to worry much about money because my family earns enough, though I am not rich.
But I neglected these, and my responsibilities as a student and as a human being.
I forgot that I didn't come to this world with water within my reach and clothes in my wardrobe or teachers right at my doorsteps. My parents earn them for me. And one day, I will have to earn money for their needs and wants, like how they did.
I don't want to be a disappointment anymore.



I was very inspired when I read Rachel's blog. It's so nice for her to blog after a while although being quite busy.
I wonder if I will have a much meaningful day tomorrow. Weird.


Alright, shall go now. Goodbye readers!
Do I really have readers? Oh well nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment