Monday, 8 November 2010

I won't be blogging about 30 days of reflection today as I don't feel like it.


When one finally found out that what he have been chasing after for ages wasn't as amazing as he had imagined, he will feel lost, vulnerably trapped and clueless.
Some times in life, there are things that are so difficult to solve, so out of hand, so heartbreaking, so disappointing, so frustrating and these just keeps going on and on.
But some other times in life, there will be things so fascinating, so strangely delighting, so unthinkably beautiful, so heartwarming and these also keeps going on and on.


We meet different people everyday. We pass by people as we walk to our destinations, meet people at gatherings and neighbours living next door. So many ways to meet other human beings. It is extremely overwhelming when you found out the person you trust so much did not care, when the one you wish to be with doesn't think the same way, the one you do not want to be in contact with poke their noses into your businesses. I personally find humans scary. But I still believe we are all just the same inside, wanting love, friendship and kinship. No one is filled with hatred when he was born.




Clear account of what I did today:
I woke up early today and chatted a while with my sister as I have a packet of instant noodles.
She went out shortly to have her o level examination. God bless her. I had an hour nap as I stayed up late last night and was extremely exhausted. Woke up at roughly 9.30am, and prepared to meet Rachel for breakfast and dance training in the afternoon. I left house at 11am sharp, and reached Ang Mo Kip MRT station at about 11.30am. Rachel reached at 12pm, and we went to pepper lunch for breakfast. After that, we took bus 86 to school and reached school on time. We started the training. It was tiring but the dance is quite nice. I guess I'm looking forward to other dance lessons, but I need to train the warm up positions at home. I guess it was not as bad as I thought, as usually I dread going for dance trainings and, sometimes, don't turn up for practice. Well, I guess I'm not a good student, but I'm learning to. I took bus 852 home, and bought food on my way home. After dinner, I bathe and turn on my computer to relax. I am so worn out I will fall asleep once I lie down on my bed! It sure was a beautiful day. Don't we all love these days?


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment