Sunday, 21 November 2010


I'm not sure about life, about love, about you.

Hey y'all!
I went to Northpoint and bought 2 new shirts and a necklace from Cotton On. :)

I'll be having dance practice on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and friday. What kind of holiday is this.
We are training for SYF and I think everybody will be involved.
Also, we are training for Secondary 1 orientation to attract more students to join Chinese Dance. Only some people are involved and I am extremely glad I was not chosen because I rather sit around and look at them practice. :X
I actually suck at dancing so most of the time I am not chosen.


I really don't like it when people are negative and upset. I know I have been put in those situations when you really don't feel like living anymore and you feel useless and a burden. I get it when you find "burden shared is burden halved" bullshit and that it should actually be "burden shared is burden doubled" due to loads of reasons. But life is so short and it's such a waste for being upset and suicidal over stupid people and problems. I've only lived around a quarter or less of my life and I'll still have more problems coming my way. So cheer up and say "fudge you to agony" and be happy.


I'm feeling happy today. It was raining just now but that's okay. I am more careless nowadays so I'll have to be more cautious. So overall it's a beautiful day today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment