Friday, 12 November 2010

I am upset. Yes I wish somebody is by my side now.


I got promoted to 3 Express.
I was, initially, happy. But then I looked inside. What a mess! Tons of numbers underlined in black beside most of it wrote D7.
Oh great. My dream burst right in front of me. I keep hoping that it will come true but sadly it didn't.
Yes I am lucky to get into express. But what I what is not only that.
I'm going to pray extra hard and do more miles than others to get God's help.
Because I know I cannot make it without Him.
I wish I can touch Him for Him to help. I am so desperate for help now I can just do anything.
More homework. 100 isn't a problem. Really. But I'm thinking where to get them though.


I'll clear all my assessment books. All.
Even primary school's because I lack resources. :X


Good luck to me. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment