Wednesday, 29 September 2010


I thank Jesus for sacrificing Himself on the cross for me.



I'm feeling emotional. :/




I suddenly feel that trust is so fragile. It breaks so easily but it does not mend back and be the same again as we will always doubt if we should ever rely on that person again. I had experienced being doubtful of others, and being doubted.

I feel that being a human is tough and hence, I feel I should care for everybody. But one can never please everyone. Along the way, we will definitely offend someone, or be offended. Before I believed in God, I was filled with hatred because of many problems in life. I feel that nobody deserve a second chance. But God made me realize that if I were to make mistakes, I would want others to forgive me, and be my friend. After all, we are not perfect and can't be perfect. We will all make mistakes. I can't move forward if I keep hating and be mean. I won't feel happy. I don't want to stay at square one and be left behind with nothing but hatred. So I try my hardest to forgive everyone that I do not like or whatever. I believe everyone will understand and be good at one point of their lives, even though it can be when they are near their last days, or during their teenage years. I want everyone to go to heaven and be with God. I know God forgives everyone that is repentant and wishes to change for the better. I know God is very upset when one does bad. It must have hurt His heart a lot to see His child hurt others. I wish God is proud of me when I do good. And I will try my best not to hurt God by doing evil deeds.


It's the 21st century, and almost everyone has a phone (excluding myself cause I lost mine and I am just too lazy to get one) and computer. It's a shrinking world. We can communicate even if we are at different places, be it far or near. And as technology improves everyday, we will rather use these devices than to study, hence what we learn everyday decreases as our mind is always elsewhere during school hours. Yes, using the computer or cell phone is extremely tempting and I usually hang on to my netbook for hours and will not let go of it unless I need the toilet or it's time to have dinner when I am at home. And my results in school is bad. I only passed 2 subjects during mid-year!
I am quite determined to get a satisfying result for the coming examination, which is also crucial as it is the base of the staircase we will be building during secondary 3 and 4. This staircase will lead us to our future and what we want as our careers when we are older. If the base is not stable, there is a good chance we will fall and have to start building from the top. I personally feel that it is too late for me to only start revising recently as I don't usually pay attention in class and secondary 2 work is not easy. I regret not listening during lessons. I am often tempted to commit to a conversation and knowing myself, I cannot resist temptations well. And right now I have to learn everything myself without teachers' assistance and I have to squeeze a whole year's work into 19 days. I hope that all my fellow friends will be in the same class as me, but then again, I will surely talk during class and will not learn anything. So it is not exactly a good thing that my friends are in the same class as me. :X

I need to complete my damn english summary today and a ton of revision. I guess I'll get to it now and do them all.



Bye everyone, hope you all have a good day today! God bless you all having examinations now or soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment