Sunday, 5 September 2010

Gonna go out with Sister and mom to have dinner soon.
It's actually a early birthday celebration for mom, but it seems more like a dinner to me. :/



We're going to this thai restaurant to have some food. :D
I kinda like thai food by the way. :)




I PACKED MY CUPBOARD I PACKED MY CUPBOARD I PACKED MY CUPBOARD I PACKED MY CUPBOARD!

I am proud of myself. :D



FML, Swollen eyes today. :(
I think something got inside and I scratched it too hard. :(
I need a anti puff and anti dark circle eye cream.



If I can redo all these, I will make things right. At least not as fudged up as now.



I need to complete my e learning soon, and start revision for math.
I am becoming more and more competitive, but that's good because EOY examination is coming soon and I so do not want to get F9s. I want everything to be at least B4!



Subjects I need to revise on:
-English. (Read more!)
-Math. (Do more revision!)
-Science. (Chem and Phy only. Good at Bio already.)
-History. (From Chap 1 till the end.)


Thank goodness it's September holidays tomorrow, or not I wouldn't have enough time for sure.

Er, one week holiday used for revision? So not me. But I'm gonna do it anyway. It's for my future. I hope.



This whole week I am prolly only gonna go out once or twice because I wanna study.
And save money.
Because I want to buy a lot of shit. Yeah.



P.S: I love my sister's dress that she's currently wearing now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment