Tuesday, 28 September 2010

I NEED TO BE MORE EFFICIENT AND WORK HARDER SO THAT I CAN GET PASS MY EXAMS.



Exams will start after approximately 20days and I have yet to revise on tons of subjects. Instead, I am here, in front my my sister's computer, using facebook, and posting on my blog.

I guess right now is not really a time to stop and think of what I should do about many things. And right now I hope no big change will come into my life so I will still study and not think of the problem.

I seriously need to read more books to improve my english. It's getting worse.



I have to revise on:


Math- Chapters 1 to 8
English- Complete Alex Rider
Chemistry- Everything
Physics- Everything
Biology- First few chapters
Geography- Everything
History- Everything
Chinese- Read
Literature- Or else the lightning god



Now we all have to make use of the remaining time to revise, hoping that these will help us get As or at least pass our exam.


I kind of regret not studying during mid-year. The result I got for mid year will pull down my grades for sure. I failed 2 subjects, I have no idea how it will not affect my final result.


Okay gonna go study on maths now. Good luck to everyone having exams now or in the near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment