Sunday, 26 September 2010

HAI.



Well, has been long since I've last posted.
And I'm finally here to update.


I'm hoping to spend my everyday doing more good instead of just lying on my stomach using my netbook or sitting in front of my sister's desktop using facebook.

Almost everyday I look at my parents and I see that they have grown older and one day I'll just lose them and might never get to see them again.
I don't wish to regret then, for not spending enough time with them. Because frankly, I feel that I am a very bad child.

My mom work everyday till around 5pm, and have to cook for the whole family and clean the house. After a long day at work, she still have another pile of housework to do at home. When I was younger, I often think that it's a mother's job to keep the house clean, cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the family, buy toothpaste or whatever we run out of, pack our bags, fill up our water bottles with water, wash and fold our laundries, prepare our clothes if we are going overseas or to camp and more. But then there was something that happened in our family that made me realize that if without my mother, I would be useless because I don't even know how to operate the washing machine and cook meals and clean the house. From then on, I started to wash my own dishes, although I might put it there for sometime then wash it up, but I will still try my very best to help keep the house neat so my mother can relax after having to work from morning to evening.


My dad, even though not at home often, has provided us a lot. When I was young, he used to bring me to the arcade and sometimes over to my grandmother's house. Even though I am very depressed for what he had did few years ago, he is still my dad. I don't really care if others think he is wrong to do it and I should not forgive him, I think I can understand why he did it, (not saying it is right to do it) and I don't wish to blame him for anything. I love my dad. When I was young, I am closer to my daddy, because he will always side me when my mother was being 'ridiculous', he knew how I felt and why I feel that way. Everyone make mistakes. I think my dad has the right to be selfish because he have been selfless for the past 10years. When I first find out I was so damn angry, I cursed him so many times. I wish I can take it all back. I kind of feel that I am to be blame for his mistake too. I wish he will not stop loving me because I was angry because I love him. I still do.



I used to bite my sister when I was very very young. My grandma used to pinch me for biting her and leaving marks on my sister's hands. My sister and I were not close when I was in primary school because I feel that even though we are sister we don't necessarily need to be close. Many have told us that we don't look alike. We like to tease each other but we don't usually mean it. I think. :X Recently she told me I have pea-like eyes. I still love her though. Sometimes we do share with each other our secrets. I guess my sister is like an open book. Her emotions are all shown on her face and the way she speak. But she does not like to tell what is bugging her or why she feels this way. She does not like being one's burden.


Overall, I love my family, even though right now I am not close to my dad, but I really hope to be. I wish I will not be a failure and disappoint my family. I hope to return my parents whatever good memories that they gave me when I was young.


Daddy, mommy and sister, you may not see this, but I am going to prove to you all that I am going to work hard and pursue my dream of being a lawyer and treat all of you to lunch when I become a lawyer and will try my best to not let you down.


I wish that God will bless my beloved family with happiness and I wish they will be healthy, lively and happy. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful family, even though we are not very very very rich, at least we have food on the table everyday, and are able to talk, hear, move and feel. I am just so lucky to have them all. Amen.


OMG When did I become so mushy.


Okay I don't know what else to say and I am having mixed feelings and have to go clam myself down now.

BAI ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment