Saturday, 21 August 2010



Morning all my beloved people! Today's SATURDAY! :)





30 Letters to be written:

Your Crush.



I am not gonna lie, I have super loads of crushes in my whole entire life.
And no I am not gonna write their names out.


When I was Primary one, I saw this good looking guy, and he's from my class.
So we were assigned to our seats, he sitting beside Lee Xuan, who is in front of me.
If you do not know who is Lee Xuan, go read my previous post on best friends.


I then found out his name is M_ _ _ _ _.
Then after the Wei Han incident, he is the only one willing to talk to me.
Don't know what's the Wei Han incident? It's just me accidentally cutting a boy's hand with a pair of scissors.

And then I transferred out of the school, to PeiXin.

During that period of time I am quite isolated from the crowd, and is paranoid by almost everything.
Well, then I saw this guy, L_ _ _ _.
He's quite nice, he's like a brother to me.
And there's this once I kind of wrote a compo with his name inside.
But that compo is about a guy kena hit by car, then people started saying I like him.

Well cause I was still young then, I didn't know what to do and I started to hide some where because I am afraid they will tease me.

Primary 3, I like R. Well, he's not handsome, not really a nice person either.
I must have really bad eyesight then.


Primary 4, I guess, L again?
This time no one realised.

Primary 5, I had a boyfriend. Well, I am a bit upset I am already attached when I am so young.

Primary 6, D and L. D being my ex boyfriend. The primary 5 one. -.-


Secondary 1, I guess this should be more interesting because I can remember this clearly.
J_ _ _ _ _ _ _. That's for the start of school. Then until March, I guess C?
Then W. Gosh I got so many crushes. :X I guess that's all.

Secondary 2, Start of the year I think don't have handsome guys in our school so I liked no one.
Oh and I made the worse mistake in my life. -.- You guys can guess what it is right. No need me to explain, just a waste of my precious time.
Then until few months back there's one guy that I guess I admired?
Well I guess that's all.

And no I won't be saying if I like anyone or not because I myself don't know.
I am just a confused little girl.


--------------------



Well it is hard to express your love for someone.
It is also hard to understand why after you expressed your love for someone, that someone doesn't appreciate it, and even kick you aside, and even talk bad about you.

You tried hard, and all you get back is hate.


Sometimes, you've got to understand.
Some people went through more hurt than you.
Their love for their someone is much stronger than your love for them.



Maybe mine is also too weak to touch his heart.
Maybe I am too unsure as well.
I guess I am really a stupid and dumb person.


30 pictures:

A picture of what you wore today.





NDP SHIRT! XD

I miss NDP, but I am glad it had ended cause now I have more time to rest. Especially on saturdays!


(3

This emotion seems cool. Hehehe.



Angell. I hope you're all giggling and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment