Monday, 16 August 2010



For my daughter, Fiona!

I've never had a 'daughter' in my life, well I have to say this one is quite obedient!
She is wonderful because she gives me great advices, is beautiful, lively and most importantly hardworking.

Maybe I am not the best person in her life, or in anybody's, but I am glad that at times I am able to help her.


Whenever I have things that I am unsure of, I sometimes turn to her as she have great ideas.
She is creative, loves goldfish, great fashion sense and helpful.


All in all, she is wonderful!

Normally I would say she takes after me and stuff but well, she actually trained and learnt it herself.
She may also have a weak side, everyone do.
She may not be flawless, but no one is.


At least she is sensible, which makes a lot of things easier for me.
Being a mother is not easy, okay! :)


Lastly, a photo of my beloved! xD :





Don't she look cute?!
Love it when she ties up her hair and with bangs! xD



I hope God will bless her with happiness, and I wish she will be giggling everyday! :D



P.S.: There's another post (a long one) under this.
Be sure to check that out, alright? :D


Love, Angell.

No comments:

Post a Comment