Monday, 16 August 2010

30 Letters to be written:
Day 01 — Your Best Friend


I'm making this a challenge for myself (found from Fiona's blog) just so I can feel that my life isn't as wasted as I think it is. :)

To me, best friends are essential in life.
Best friends are someone whom you are able to speak your honest opinion to, or someone whom you are able to share your secrets with, or simply someone whom you can laugh or cry with.


People who have friends tend to live longer and happier.

God said,"It is not good for the man to be alone."

The man being all of us humans with feelings for this case.



Conflicts, betrayals, misunderstandings happens.
It can't be avoided, but it sure will strengthen your friendship.

Though too much of these might be unhealthy for the friendship.



I have several best friends in my life.
When I was primary one, I am super quiet and likes to keep to myself.
I had this friend, not my best but my only better friend, her name is Lee Xuan.
She had fair skin, long silky hair, with a sweet voice.
I always thought guys would only fall for her instead of me as she is so pretty and hardworking.
But little did I know, she was a backstabber.


We had this classmate that we both do not like.

Often, she would suggest we bully him.
As I do not want to lose her as my friend as she is the only one, I decided to join in.
I didn't want to miss out the fun either.



And there was this once, I accidentally injured that kid's hand with a scissors.

He started crying, and fear struck me.
We were then both (that boy and me) sent to the vice principal's office for questioning.

He said I purposely cut his hand, but I know I didn't.
I wasn't good in english back then, so when the teacher asked I mumbled 'intentionally'.
How unfair, she spoke to that kid in chinese, but english to me.
And when I return back to class, everyone thought it was my fault.

Lee Xuan, who knows the truth lied. She talked bad about me behind my back, but I heard it by accident. I was so hurt back then, and cried almost everyday.


Then our family moved house, and I left that scary place called school.


Hence during primary 2, I didn't make any friends.

But eventually I found one. I treated her as my best friend, but I don't think she did.
She's this stubborn, rich and spoilt girl.

I just tried to fit in her clique but failed.
So I went out with this cute girl with the name of Emily.
She's a nice girl, but sadly we weren't best friends after primary 3.



Then came primary 3, I got demoted to the third class. (Was in first class when primary 2!)

I met this girl call Min Wei, she is really beautiful, super duper long hair, fair skin, had sweet girly voice.


During primary 4, she purposely didn't tell me where to report for this singing competition that was held in school and 5 of us were to compete with 4 other teams.

She asked the reserve to take me place and told me that I didn't report on time so I am out.


I was so angry at her, after the competition I kept making use of her by dumping her when I don't need her and talking to her when she needed.

"She deserve this," was what I thought.
Now I think I was super mean. :/


I hung out with Fifi Syakina during primary 4, and she went with her malay friends during primary 5. :(


Primary 5 I started to hang out with Jody and Tiffanie, most popular people of all primary 5 pupils. (Got into second class that year, awesome!)

Well then I started playing maple as Jojo and Tiffy loved it.

Then primary 6, I started to become prettier... And crazier. :/

I became pretty, talkative, insulting and vain.
I thought I was the prettiest girl on earth, and that every guy will fall in love with me.
Ha, I was so crazy.



Then secondary one, I met Arin and JingYi.

We went separate ways after wards, Me with Arin, Weilin, Jesslyn and Carol.
Then me and Arin quarreled several times, and both kind of decided we weren't suitable to be best of friends.

So I started to hang out with Sherlyn Leo.

Well we had a fight and I hang out with I forgot who.

Then there was this period of time when I was close with Lishan.

Well then we don't talk for some time, and drifted, I guess.
Was super close to Rachel during this part of my life.



Then this year, I was hanging out with Arin and friends.
Then I went with Carol and Sherlynn Wong, right until now.
Well in between we did quarreled, but we made up, which is good.
Still friends with Rachel, although quarreled and almost became strangers.

Knew Fiona, and became closer to her recently.


Well from my birth till now, life is interesting and fun.

Sometimes it's frustrating, but still I have to cope with it.
Friends are important to keep your life wonderful.



Each individual has a crayon. Different people have different color, different shade of a color, different style. They color up your life, so you don't only have a color from your crayon, but many from different people you meet.


30 pictures:

Day 01- A picture of yourself.




Love, Angell. Wherever you are, I wish you're beaming with joy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment