Friday, 2 July 2010


... that it is time to finally forgive yourself. You've carried the guilt, the shame for long enough. You've kept your wounds open for long enough. The time has come to let go, to heal. Keep the lessons and let the pain heal. Yes, you know what we are talking about it.

I don't even know I was guilty, until I saw this.
I recalled, I realised.
I felt bad for forgetting that God will forever be with me.
Why did I think I am alone?
I have so many people that love me, yet I did not remember.
I wished that I can open my heart, and tell someone about my guilt, towards almost everyone.
For not being a friend when needed.
For throwing my temper at people.
For forgetting a friend.
For giving up on my friend.
For being such a slack.
For being such a let down.
For gossiping.
For not being a good best friend.
For not having to think in your shoes.
For not remembering why I should be guilty of.



Maybe it is too late.
But there are more things that I should look forward to.
I shouldn't be being upset and disappoint in others and myself and staying at square one forever.
If it is just not meant to be, so be it.
I cannot force it to work, when it will never.

Sometimes I think people with bright smile outside have more unhappiness than people with a frown.


How I wish I never knew you.

No comments:

Post a Comment