Sunday, 18 July 2010




I don't wish to return to be a kid.
Because then, I won't realize how much I will gain after pain.
I won't experience love, joy, sadness, pain, anger, bitterness, laughter and a lot more feelings that can't be expressed in words.
I have the abilities to do what I want. Not just depend on my parents to help me complete tasks that I am not able to complete, like a child.
I like to take up challenges, to complete things I thought I couldn't.
I can do anything I want if I want to.


I want to live my dream. And I mean it. I am not a kid that give up because I can't do it.
I will persevere and keep trying.
I know I can do it. Because I not a weakling that falls down and stays there.
I will stand back up.


Thousands and thousands of people may doubt me. But God will never doubt me.
The Almighty God can create miracles. He can aid me when I need him. All He need is my prayers. He will be here. Do not doubt him, for He has never doubted you.


I wish I can be like the angel that helped me when I needed help.
When I needed care, concern and comfort.
She is an angel God gave me. I know it.
She has flaws, too. But her imperfection is what makes her so awesome.
Even though she has much to improve on, she is still perfect as she is.
She seems so carefree, even though she have lots to be troubled of.
She told me much about God, too.
It is she who constantly remind me that God will not leave me, God is here, God create miracles, God is powerful, and most importantly, God loves me.
Because of her, I know that God is here. And forever not leaving.
I want God to bless her will happiness. She deserve it.
She have done God very, very proud. I know it.
She might be disappointed in herself before, might be in despair, might be in anger.
But she always remember that God is by her side.
She is wonderful. I am so lucky to have her as my best friend.
Although I have to pity her future boyfriend/husband.
She eats a lot. :X
But to be able to eat is your luck. Right? :P


Her awesomeness:
-Her hair is gorgeous.
-She has nice fair skin.
-Huge doll-like eyes.
-Awesome dance moves. Okay maybe not very good but to me it is awesome.
-Her own style of dressing.
-Her sense of humor.
-Eat a lot.
-Is always happy.
-Not flexible at all, just like me. :X
-Always saying what I wanted to say before me.
-Her funniness when we are webcamming.
-Always helping me when needed.
-Short. Just like me.
-Her determination to complete stuffs.
-Her laziness. Just like me.
-Love the song Perfect by Hedley, just like me, again.
-Going for detentions with me even when she don't need to go.
-She is forgiving.
-Many more.

I am glad she is my best friend and I am hers.
I hope she will study hard and come up to express, like how she said she will in her blog, and we can study together. I can help you along the way.

I hope I can always be there when she need me, and she will always be here when I need her.
Even if we quarrel, fight, argue, whatever, I wish we can continue to be friends, forever.


Her hair is always in a mess. Her voice is always loud&noisy.
Her height is same as me.
We love the same song, Perfect. We love the idol, Logan Lerman.
We love Caucasian.
She love to last minute, being stubborn, being choosy, being petty, &being proud.
-My hair is in a mess so you can be prettier than me.
-I am loud and noisy, so are you! :X
-Logan Lerman FTW!
-Caucasian make me think of Chris Matthews Rider.
-I cannot deny I can stubborn, choosy, petty and proud. But I am not last minute already! At least not a lot. :X


The above following person that I am referring to is RACHEL HATHAWAY!






Even though I am picky, petty, proud, noisy, she still love me as a best friend.
And I love her as a best friend too. XD


'I Rove Ryou'!
It means I love you in my own language. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment